Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Blues

So, it is Monday today. This Monday is so Monday that it has driven me back to blogging. Don't get me wrong, I do love me some blogging, but things went berserk a while back and I fell off the blog train for a while. This Monday was enough to get me back on.

The day started with my car not starting. Mazda, we are NOT on good terms today! Work has been work, which lately means bearable with a side of major frustration. Then I got an e-mail about FHE and it said that we were playing Scripture Charades. SCRIPTURE CHARADES. Yes, you heard me. It was the end of sane life as I knew it.

Then, at about 1:30 this afternoon, a little glimmer of light began to shine in the darkness. Ok, so it was a big floodlight of a glimmer that completely engulfed the darkness of my life in primetime television delight: Lindsay called and told me that she had found some 3D glasses.

CHUCK is back tonight. We are skipping Scripture Charades because we have a date with Chuck Bartowski. In 3D.

You can be jealous. It's ok.






Sorry boys, my heart belongs to Chuck Bartowski.

The End.

2 comments:

Lindsay Pace said...

I LOVE CHUCK! Thank you google images for providing such amazing pictures!

Heather said...

Are you sure it's Chuck Bartowski your in love with and not the dashing Charles CarMichael?