Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Addendum to yesterday's post


Chuck was, in fact, in 3D last night. I love Chuck. I do not love Chuck in 3D. After about 15 minutes I had a headache and there was blue junk all over my face from my cheap-o 3D glasses. This was totally not worth the 2 (only 2) mildly cool 3D moments in the show.

If you are going to do 3D, DO 3D. I want lame gimmicks! I want to see people reach at me or throw things at me or spit on me and make me feel like I am a part of the show! I do not want to feel like I am in the 3rd dimension of network desperation to keep a good show running. If you want to keep a good show running, keep making a good show. Don't sell out. That is my advice.

At the end of the show there was a banner that ran across the bottom of the screen letting us know that tomorrow we could watch Chuck (again) in 3D or Not 3D. I pick not 3D.

1 comment:

Lindsay Pace said...

I still love Chuck Bartowski! (Even if we don't look absolutely gorgeous in our 3D glasses!)