Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy 4 Years to Me!

Today is February 9th. It is four years to the day that I arrived home from my mission. It is kind of hard to believe that I got back that long ago, but here I am. The last 4 years have been a crazy whirlwind that has gone by SO quickly. Time flies when you are having fun! I was reminiscing a little bit this morning about all of the things that I have done in the last few years and I thought I would share a bit about my recent crazy life:

Places I have lived:

American Fork
North Ogden
American Fork
Parkway Crossing, Orem
College Terrace, Orem
Tree Streets, Provo
American Fork
Pinnacle Canyon View, Orem

Jobs I have held:
Night Manager/Sandwich Artist, Subway
Proctor Youth Tracker, YHA
Orientation Leader (Tour Guide), UVSC
Transfer Student Recruitment Coordinator, UVSC
On-Campus Recruitment Coordinator, UVU

Places I have seen:
Anaheim, CA (several times)
Boston, MA
Chicago, IL
Grand Canyon, AZ
Kirtland, OH
Las Vegas, NV
Malibu, CA
Mesa, AZ
Nauvoo, IL
New York, NY
Niagara Falls, NY
Orlando, FL
Oahu, HI
Palmyra, NY
Philadelphia, PA
Phoenix, AZ
San Jose, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
London, England
Rome, Italy
Paris, France

oh, and I went to Idaho a couple of times...but we all know how I feel about Idaho...

Degrees Earned:
Only one.
Bachelor of Arts Behavioral Science, Psychology Emphasis April 2006

True Love:
2007 Mazda 3, Sammy

Callings held:
2nd Counselor in Relief Society Presidency
Visiting Teaching Coordinator
Gospel Doctrine Teacher (twice)
Service Committee Co-chair
Relief Society President (twice)

Disneyland Annual Passes Held:
2005-2006
2008-2009

Good times and Important Events:
My little baby sister is now 16
Birth of my nephew, Jaxon
My little sister served in Indianapolis, IN
Free IMAX movies
Stealing trees with Leilani
Spring Haven
Anabella's sealing
Dancing with my roommates (in front of the mirror, on stools in the kitchen)
Greek Festival
Mario Kart Wii
Holi, Festival of Colors
Zac Efron in my house
Weekend trips to Logan
LOST
Nostalgia Tour to my hometown
Taking up the guitar
Joshua Radin
Guitar Hero
Singing solos in a play
Having our apartment broken into

Disneyland
Disney World
Disney Paris

Utah Lake
Salt Lake Arts Festival
and the list goes on...

Happy 4 years to me!

2 comments:

Lindsay Pace said...

Happy four years to you! Life milestones are fantastic and congrats to you for reaching this one and accomplishing so much!

Heather said...

Wow! All the places you've visited are awesome. Do enlighten me, How do you feel about Idaho? You'll still be my friend right?