Monday, February 23, 2009

Firsts

Thanks for the tag Lindsay. Just so you know, I am only doing this because I feel that I owe you.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Steve DeBirk

2. FIRST date?
Creepy guy from work. (I quit the next week)

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. Brian Nugent, where are you!?

4. What was your FIRST job?
Officially? Kountry Korner, working at the grill.

5. What was your FIRST car?
'91 Buick Skylark

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Lindsay. Surprise, surprise.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Me! I thought of me!! I got to sleep in and go to work late. What a lucky girl I am!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Carter

9. Who was your FIRST Kiss?
Technically? I plead the fifth.

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
San Jose, CA Home, sweet home!

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Kristin Niemeyer. Does facebook count?

12. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Probably at Kristin's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Lindsay

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
SLEEP! And then I ate some breakfast.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Alanis Morissette. I know, I am just that cool.

16. FIRST piercing?
My ears. When I was 23. No joke.

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
I had a lovely evening in Canada when I was 19.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
My Little Pony (1986)

19. When was your FIRST detention?
No detention for me. But I do think I lost recess privileges in the 2nd grade for beating up a boy with my friends.

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Casi

22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket?
I drove a ridiculous '77 LeBaron that had all sorts of problems. Pretty sure I got pulled over like 6 times driving that car, but never got a ticket.

The End

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ah, the good old days with the Skylark and Kountry Korner. Crazy to think we graduated almost 10 years ago. Yikes!