Saturday, March 19, 2011

Who's that Chick that's Rockin' Kicks?!

so, usually I see my Dad, maybe once every 2 years or so. It is hard to be away from him for so long, but we always make the very best of it when we do get to hang out. Often this comes in the form of an out of control vacay to the Happiest Place on Earth. But when we are really lucky, we meet up at his home in New Jersey and spend a day or two in fabulous New York. We splurge on fancy dinners and fancy shows, and have an all around marvelous time. This time we are splurging a little bit let so that we can splurge on THIS instead:




OH MY GOSH! It is like Christmas! I am already wearing my new running shoes and am going to break them in on Broadway! (Yes, I am wearing my kicks to the theater. Don't judge.) Anyway, I already feel like I am walking a lot better, and that makes me feel like maybe this whole half-marathon thing may be possible after all! There are good things in the world today...hopefully that will lend itself to me meeting Daniel Radcliff tonight. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Hali said...

Ha ha ha...perhaps you should take a look at the pic on my most recent blog post.

We rock.
Hope you're enjoying your trip!

Tracy said...

Have fun. I'm jealous.

Amy said...

Nice swag dear friend. I hope it helps your leg. Miss your face

Heather said...

I miss your face too.