Saturday, March 26, 2011

What Luck

Today was a great Saturday. I got up, went for a bike ride, made breakfast with friends, had girl talk, pretended to do my homework, and went home to help my baby sister get ready for prom. I cannot believe that she is all grown up. While we were there my older sister stopped by with the kids to come see their aunty getting ready for the ball. The first thing my niece asked me when she walked in was whether or not I had received her email. I hadn't, so she took me to the computer and made me log into my email so she could read it to me. It was just about the most precious thing I have ever seen. So I thought I should share. Translation follows below...

Hi , jel you Rock. like a. Rock star you are. Pretty, and you are cute. You are The Best aunt ever
I am going to watch Tagald To nigt want are you going to do' to nigt i am 6 yer's old to you are 28 rigt now
i no how to read i am a. 1st Gradr my tenchar is namd Mistm my bruthar is 4 my mom is 31. You hooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
i eat cake.

Hi Jel,

You rock like a rock star. You are pretty, and you are cute. You are the best aunt ever. I am going to watch Tangled tonight. What are you going to do tonight? I am 6 years old, too. You are 28 right now. I know how to read. I am a first grader. My teacher is named Misty. My brother is 4. My mom is 31. You hooooooooooooooooooooooo. I eat cake.


I am the quite possibly the luckiest aunty in the world.


Oh, and for those of you who have known Em since she was a baby...Here she is in all her gorgeous, grown up Prom glory.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Love great Saturday stories. I think too that you would be quite a rockin' aunt.

sarah said...

This is ridiculously ridiculous. When did she get to be all grown-up and prom going?!?!?!? Crazy!!

And yes you do rock... Just sayin'