Friday, March 18, 2011

Who Says Walking Isn't Good Exercise?

I walked all over New York tonight. I was limping about half way through the day. I now have 1 muscle relaxant and 2 Alieve in me, and am warming up the heating pad as I type. My leg hurts, but it certainly isn't the worst pain I have had, so I think it will be ok.

I was on my feet ALL day today. Was is worth it? WITHOUT A DOUBT. The Guggenheim. Central Park. The MOMA. Cheesecake at the Carnegie Deli. Meeting Liev Schreiber in Times Sqaure. And to top the night off? Driving Miss Daisy with James Earl Jones and Vanessa Redgrave. Today did not suck.


I would give you more details on the whole night, but it is really late. And I am going to start making a lot of typing errors soon...so I leave you with the promise of more stories and this lovely picture of my new best friend.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Um, I would like to meet your new best friend per our conversation at The Cocoa Bean, just sayin... :)