Monday, January 10, 2011

Sandwich Monday: Twilight Zone Edition

Today is Monday, and I have already posted once on this blog today. Obviously January 10th is an epic day for blog posting and not such an epic day for schooling. Oh, well. January 10th also happens to be the day before my unopened tub of yogurt that is sitting in my fridge expires. Tub. Tub of anything. Yuck. Maybe that is why I haven't opened it yet.

Anyway, the reason that I am bringing to you two posts in one day is this:

Remember Sandwich Tuesday? I professed my love for Ian Chillag and made a ham and macaroni and cheese sandwich. It was not very delicious, but the name was very witty. How could you forget? Well, today I log on to the NPR site to read the Sandwich Monday blog and WHAT DO I BEHOLD?

The Philly Mac and Cheesesteak!

I won't post a picture, because I know that a few of you have weak stomachs, but I just had to brag to the world that I really could quit my current life and work for NPR - or just come up with gross sandwiches that they could eat on Mondays and then publish funny blogs.

Yay me!

No comments: