Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Really Love My....

...high top chucks.




Yesterday was not a good day. In fact, it was a bad day. It was an all-out-nuclear-fallout kind of bad day. When you wake up on days like that, you just know that something in the universe is out of whack. So, when I got dressed, I made sure to put on my chucks.

I don't know what it is, but there is something about wearing high top converse that makes me feel like I can do anything. I think it is because I feel like I am bucking the trends when I wear them. Yes, I am 28 and in grad school and wearing these shoes. Wanna make something of it? (Yes, these shoes really do make me more sassy) No cardigan and flats for me today, friends. No suit jackets or flowery headbands. It is my day today - and I am wearing chucks.

I really love my chucks.

No comments: