Monday, January 10, 2011

I Really Love My....

On people.com there is a section of the website that is dedicated to things that celebrities really love. I believe they define the things they love by whether or not a celebrity will be seen wearing the same thing twice. If they do, you know they really love it.

Now, I do not claim to be any kind of a celebrity, but I do claim to really love a couple few things. Today I would like to dedicate this post to my new water bottle.

I can be seen carrying this water bottle every day. I LOVE it. I saw it on the interwebs months ago, but it was being sold on a super hip indie site that charged about 1 million dollars.
Happily, Boarders started selling it for a sweet $15. BAM. That water bottle purchase didn't even require a second thought. That toothy little whale warms my heart and hydrates my soul.

I really love my water bottle.

2 comments:

Tracy Mills said...

Your adorable. The End.

Wayne and Erin said...

I love your water bottle too!