Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things That Should Not Make Me Happy - But Do

At 11:30am this morning I realized that it was 11:30am and not 5:00pm. This is a terrible thing to realize when you are at work. However, never fear! To the rescue came the ridiculous institution that is pop-culture news. Here are some of the treasures that entertained me today:
Jesus spotted in ultrasound image?
Jesus spotted in ultrasound image?


I think that speaks for itself. I must add, however, that I did suggest to my co-workers that we visit The Holy Land Experience while in Orlando. I don't know why that didn't take.

This next photo will most likely speak for itself as well:



NKOTB are BACK - AND their official photo stream is through flickr. This is quality business folks. They must be taken seriously. Please enjoy the NKOTB goodness.

3 comments:

Jeff and Ari said...

Oh my gosh ... these make me happy too! I am so glad Jesus is on earth as we speak. Thank you for including that. You make me laugh (and my whole office :)!)

Unknown said...

I am so glad I turned you back onto NKOTB... which, by the way is a really long acronym and I have to think about everytime I spell it to make sure I typed it correctly. But I digress, we already have tickets to the reunion tour. Be jealous, be very... okay we don't.

Hali said...

Thank you for lightening up my oh-so-boring days in the office with your fabulous online findings. What ever would I do without you? And Jesus :) Ok..that's sacreligious, but you know what I mean. Luvs!