Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New clothes! I am a runner for real...ish!



I got new running clothes! I feel so official. People who see me run will think I am so official! I will have the world fooled! On a tip from my good friend, The Blur, I got some CW-X running tights. I may or may not have crappy knees and these tights are pretty much scientifically designed to make sure you run like a rock star. I got them online and as long as I was ordering things I got a new shirt too (the perils of shopping online). Outdoor running has been a little chilly lately, I needed it, really, I did. Well, everything came today and I suited up the second I opened the package. I was so excited to try everything out that I ended up running 4.5 miles just for kicks. I seriously just meant to go for a mile. What have I become?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I need new running clothes. I need you to run with me too.

Krystal said...

you are too legit to quit!!! and I love the haircut, very vogue!

Hali said...

Legit.

Chris and Brigette DeGrey said...

What I want to know is did the tights help your knees? Also you do look very legit. I would be fooled if I saw you.

Camilla said...

Long live crappy knees (and the tights that support them...)! I can't wait till I can run for real again!