Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cupcake Cubies



This is my cozy space where I study everyday. Today that cozy space included a surprise cupcake from a very dear friend. Between my cupcake and my new "Sunny Day in the Cubies" playlist, nothing can go wrong.

Happy Tuesday!

Highlights from Sunny Day in the Cubies

Adele - Someone Like You
(um, ps this song comes HIGHLY recommended. Adele did a tiny desk concert this week and it was AWESOME)
Amos Lee - Give It Up
Sara Bareilles - Bluebird
Ivan and Alyosha - I Was Born to Love Her
The Format- On Your Porch
Black Dub - Silverado
Gregory Alan Isakov - Unwritable Girl
Stars - Fixed

Yup, altogether this is not a bad day. Not at all.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wish someone would leave me cupcake in my cubby, heck I wish my house wasn't so chalk full of barbies and pack and plays so I could have a cubby. Glad you had a happy Tuesday!