Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Am The Cracker Queen

I am The Cracker Queen! I am the conquerer of a game played with saltine crackers. I am not quite sure how I ended up in the midst of such a game, but as fate would have it, I performed amazingly well.

At FHE last night we played a game that involved tying a saltine cracker to your arm and having people try to crush it with some foam pipe insulation. We ran around like maniacs trying to hit each other with the pipe insulation that was about as effective as hitting each other with wet noodles. I was amazing, of course, but I wish I hadn't been because I would have like to spend more time watching people flail around, rather than having people watching me flail around.
Mormons are funny people. Who else plays games where they tie crackers to their arms? This is supposed to bring us together. One night last year at FHE we played "scripture sculpturades". We used clay to sculpt scripture stories. If you ask me, someone has too much time on their hands.

1 comment:

Hali said...

You are my favorite, you "Cracker Queen" you ;)