Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where Dreams Come True

I have a dream. I don't think I am an amazing writer by any means, but I do think I have spunk. I can be mildly entertaining, and sometimes I am even downright funny. Add all of this up, put it into a career test and what do you get? "You may want to consider a career as a Columnist."
I want to write for the papers. I want to write something that takes very little effort; outside of living your own life and sharing the lessons you learn from it. Oh, and being witty, clever and charming. I want to be like Carrie on Sex and the City. Only without the sex, and without the city.
Maybe it's not so exciting, but it is definitely more practical. I figure that to achieve this goal I should most likely go back to school, take some writing course, write for hours on end and pound the pavement in search of success OR I can just go the easy route. Thanks to blogging, I have my own little public forum where I can be Jennica, Recruitment Coordinator by day and Fearless, Clever Blogging Columnist by night.
Thanks blogger!

No comments: