Monday, April 28, 2008

The Upstage is Invincible

So, yesterday I joined the ranks of thousands of Americans who have dropped their cell phones in to the toilet. Don't I just feel special? Luckily, I had just flushed(TMI, I know)so the water was clean. That was a very good thing, because I have never so quickly and unquestionably reached my hand into some where so questionable. I retrieved the phone, dried it off and prayed to the cell-phone Gods that they would spare my phone. It seemed to work just fine. I cleaned it with Lysol (because I don't trust "clean" toilet water) and let it sit. I waited with baited breath to see if it would pop and fizzle and meet it's post-watery grave...
Congratulations Samsung! You have invented and invincible phone. My phone has been where few cell-phones have ever come back from. It would have been tragic to loose it, as I love my phone, so I am very grateful to the pros who made my phone toilet-water-proof. Thanks Samsung!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Zoiks!!!!!!!

Hali said...

EEK! ;)

Much luv my friend

Anonymous said...

I was just reading your blog and guess what? I too am in the ranks of the toilet/cell phone story. Except for me I wasn't so lucky to be able to use my phone afterwards, actually I didn't even have my cell phone. You see it was actually flushed down the toilet. Good thing we had to bathrooms because the phone clogged the toilet for about two weeks. :-)