Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fire Alarm!!!

So, the fire alarm went off today. I think it was the first time that I have ever been around when the alarm went off for an actual fire. There was a career fair on campus today and some brilliant outdoors people decided to start fires with sticks...IN THE BUILDING.

When the alarm went off we all fidgeted in our seats a bit and looked around, hoping we wouldn't have to leave. It didn't turn off. So we grabbed our coats and headed outside. It felt like that episode of the office when Michael decided to make the office like a prison and tells everyone that they have to have an hour of outdoor time, but it is freezing cold, so they don't stay long. It was cold for us too.

I won't lie, I was kind of hoping that the alarm wouldn't turn off. The power went out yesterday and we got to leave 30 min early. I didn't think I could trust my luck. This school is falling apart.

Since coming back in the pipes keep making funny noises. I am a little afraid that the building is going to blow up. I hope it doesn't.

1 comment:

Hali said...

I love our office :)