Wednesday, January 9, 2008

They're Baaaaaaaaaack!

So my roommates are back from the break. Ask me how I know that this is true! Ask me, ask me! Well, #1 I have to unlock the deadbolt when I come home and everyone else is already home and more than safely locked into our house. #2, it smells like my house is burning down as I am writing this, actually it is very possible that the house is burning down. (If I die while writing this, don't worry about lying in my eulogy to make me sound better, and Tagg, you can keep I Am Legend.) Anyway, these girls have burnt out two of the burners on our stove and I can't help but think that a third just blew. #3 is my favorite. My roommate ran past my door last night in a leotard and pink tights. I almost died laughing. She signed up for a ballet class and was trying to covertly sneak a peak of her new outfit in the full length mirror in the upstairs bathroom. It can be a bit crazy and chaotic here but, because of the last incident, I have decided that I am quite content with my roommates being home, even if home has now lost it's sanctuary-esque quality that it had taken on over the holidays.

1 comment:

Hali said...

I wish my roomies were that cool :) Thanks for playing with me yesterday! Such fun my dear~ see you bright and early in the office. Over and Out...ha ha