Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guitar Hero and Nertz

NIMITZ! Last weekend was probably the most enjoyable weekend I have had in a long time. Friday night we all went to Tagg and Katie's after the most horrific counselor conference dinner ever and I had my first go at Guitar Hero. I like to claim that I am not a video game girl, but I think that if I had video games at my house, I would be so good at them. (and I wouldn't get much sleep) There were more video games Saturday night at Erin's. I suck at 007, but the only other time I have laughed so hard in my life is when we played Nertz and Tagg could never say it correctly. He would always shout "NIMITZ!" It was 2:00 in the morning, Monty Python was on in the back ground and there was sheer chaos at the card table. This is what life is all about, folks.

I guess that what this all boils down to is that I love my co-workers. Who'd have thunk that I would ever be spending my free time with the people that I spend my not free time with? But I do, and I love it.

2 comments:

Hali said...

I heart my co-workers too...oddly enough! You guys are the greatest!!!

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for "Nertz". It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks again