Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So close, and yet so very far away...

"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." -Romans 8:24,25

School is almost done. School is almost done. School is almost done.

I have no summer job or internship.

I have no plans.

And I am ok with that. I am scared, but I am ok. I has been a crazy year, full of difficulty and incredible adventures. It has been tough, but I have felt blessed and watched over every step of the way. I am not always grateful for the unknown, but I am grateful to know that nothing is unknown to the Lord, and I am glad that I can trust in him.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't wait for you to be done so we can play!!

Hali said...

Isn't that trust such a wonderful thing? Right there with you. Loves!