Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There's no place like home



I have heard several times that we had best be our best selves at work because we spend more time with our workmates than we do with our families. So, they deserve(as do our families) to get to know and associate with the very best of us. Well, for me, that is doubly true. I don't have a family to go home to at the end of the day, so technically, my workmates are my family. I have worked in the UVSC PSS office for two years now. This place really has become my home. We go through everything together. I have seen the courtship and marriage of 5 coworkers, several pregnancies, moves, lots of drama and lots of joy. I love this place. I really do. My workmates have supported me through moving out of my mom's house, graduating college, buying a new car, breaking up with friends and boyfriends... these people have seen me at my best and my worst. They still accept me and love me. If that isn't family, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Hali said...

SO TRUE!!! I LOVE our office...yay!