Thursday, October 4, 2007

Free Cinnamon Rolls

Today I got a free cinnamon roll. I love my job. I presented this morning to the coolest kids ever at Timpanogos High School. Seriously, it was so much fun. When we got back to the office, we played a rollicking round of "what's on J.P.'s i-pod. I know, you are jealous. But do you know what the best part of all is?

Yesterday Utah Valley State College helped me add another member to my little family. That is right. I am the proud owner of a Samsung Upstage cell phone. It is my new baby. Between my cool phone and my car, I just don't know what to do with myself.

I love my new phone so much that I will show you a picture of it. You can tell me it is adorable later.



I have no idea how I landed this job. I work hard, but for the most part I feel as though I was placed here for the sole purpose of being blessed. I remember welfare Christmases, clothes that didn't fit and crying on the way to my best friend's house because I couldn't afford the gas to drive 3 miles across town.

And now, here I am, blessed more than I could ever imagine. Don't get me wrong, it is not like I am rollin' in the dough, but I certainly get by. This didn't just happen by accident. Hard work, determination, a little luck and lots of blessings. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

Hali said...

He He...you made my day! You as well, are loved :). I love our phones...I love our office...I LOVE US! We're pretty much adorable :)... Thanks for being you. Much love! Have a good day sunshine ;)

IF...I were to rewrite that last post today, I would, of course, add the free cinnamon rolls to the ever-growing list of why I lOvE my job!