Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thanks Steve Jobs!


Really,  all I knew about Steve Jobs was that he wore black turtlenecks and made it possible for me to fit my entire music collection in the back pocket of my jeans. 


Since the announcement of his death I have appreciated seeing all of the quotes that have been posted in memory of him.  This one touched me the most:


“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs


He also said that he wanted to make a ding in the universe. I would say that he more than succeeded in that endeavor. 

Thanks Steve Jobs. Well done. 

2 comments:

tphilosophia said...

That quotes hangs on my bedroom wall! I love it.

tphilosophia said...

Also... this is me... Talia :).