Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SeRUNity NOW!

So, if you haven't noticed, I haven't really been blogging over here lately.  School has been keeping me busy...AND I decided to start a running blog.  I am still trying to decide if I am going to make the move permanently, but for now, most of my energy is going over there. That leaves this blog a little neglected. It is still in it's early stages and hopefully there will be some upgrades over there soon, but I would REALLY love it if you would follow my new bloggy blog at SeRUNity NOW! 

Over the past few months running has become incredibly important to me. While I may not have become a world-class runner *yet*, I have certainly become a better person as I have worked to prove myself wrong in thinking that I would never be an athletic person and that there were somethings that I would just never be able to do.  Running is proving to me that I can do just about anything I put my mind to - and no past experience, negative voices, or silly stereotypes can keep me down! I have made new friends, learned lots of new things, and have even been able to help out some other beginning runners!

Running rules! Come check out my little blog!


1 comment: