Monday, November 22, 2010

Eureka!

Last night I pulled out my journal from my trip to Europe. It has been more than 2 years since Erin and I took off to see the world. It's kinda unbelievable. As I flipped through the entries I remembered writing every day about the things that we were doing and wondering if it would ever be interesting.

Here are some excerpts of our boring, everyday happenings:

"Ate fish and chips at a pub in London. The water tastes like it came straight out of the toilet."

"Got lost and stumbled on Bernini's The Ecstasy of St. Theresa."

"Eiffel Tour Sparkle. I'm glad I found out about this before hand. It would have been so easy to miss."


Anything but boring.

Anyway, the point of this is that my journal was a little moleskin notebook, and they all come equipped with handy little pockets in the back. Last night I reached into the pocket and pulled out all of the little papers that I had tucked in there during my trip. This is what I found:



Eureka!

2 comments:

Karen Ella said...

HELL YA! I love it when I find $5! That is FREAKIN AWESOME.

heidikins said...

That photo looks like a fancy, vintagey postcard. ;)

xox