Monday, September 12, 2011

So Hot Housewarming Party!


I LOVE my new place. It actually feels like home! That is a feeling that is nigh unto impossible to obtain as a student, so I am very grateful. In fact, I would probably say that it is the nicest place that I have lived as student. Pictures of our place will come soon, so that you can feel at home as well, but right now our home is reveling in it's post-party bliss and may or may not be exactly picture worthy. :)

Anyway, school is in full swing and I am already feeling overwhelmed. Luckily I really love my classes, so I am much happier pushing through the crazy than I was last year. I am still getting back into the swing of my schooling schedule, but I have a feeling that once I get on top of things I will have an incredible semester. Stay tuned, as I will let you know how that pans out.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks.

2 comments:

heidikins said...

Party of Awesome.

xox

Tracy said...

It was a fun party. Thanks for warming your house