Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas at the Tanner

I walked into school this morning and this is what I saw:

There was an adorable little elementary school choir putting on a concert in the Tanner atrium. Apparently they come every year and put on a concert for the Tanner staff before their big official concert. Good thing I am friends with the staff here...
Between this and our MPA Ugly Sweater Christmas party yesterday I don't know how I am supposed to concentrate on my last 2 weeks of school! As the children sang today:

I picture my self on a snowboard
Not sitting here bored...

Count down to Christmas vacation?

13 days

2 comments:

Erin Masi said...

oooh! I love that Christmas concert!!! how fun!!

ps-so excited to see you over the holidays!

Tracy Mills said...

How fun is that!? I totally wish I was there for that.