Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sandwich Tuesday Episode II

Today my sandwich was two sugar cookies that I decorated with frosting and lots of sprinkles. That is a very good sandwich.

I ate this particular sandwich because last night I went to bed after 1:00 and woke up before 5:00. No time for makin' sandwiches when you are designing power point presentations and handouts at the last minute.

The funny thing about all of this is that, since I started grad school, I have found that I perform best on days when I get very little sleep, get to school early, and set out to conquer the day. I love it! Of course, this leads to extreme exhaustion every 10 days or so, but it is fairly exhilarating and I kind of dig it.

Maybe this grad school thing will work out after all....

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I love that you say you dig the insanity - I don't dig the insanity, but I do dig the idea of a rockin' sandwich. let's hangout soon and talk books, movies, npr - you name it. we definitely are kindred spirits (am I allowed to be that cheesy and presumptuous?).