Sunday, August 1, 2010

In China it is 5:30pm. That just happens to make it 3:30am here. For some reason, jet-lag is always more difficult for me on the way back. It may have something to do with the fact that international travel is a little bit exhausting and therefore weakens my ability to fight the lag. Perhaps this time it is also a little worse due to the fact that I am wading through the waste land that is my final paper, and stressed about moving next week, and worried about officially starting grad school, and my baby sister just had a baby and I am not going to make it out to Nevada to welcome her to the world, and I am readjusting to soft beds, and normal food, and dry air. Maybe that has something to do with it...

2 comments:

Karen Ella said...

awwww. Welcome home Jennica!

Camilla said...

You should just think of those super fly hotties chillin on the hood of a yellow PT Cruiser in some random parking lot on a Friday night. We missed you!!