Monday, December 21, 2009

More Merry Scary Christmas

Here is a local Christmas tradition that freaks me out. This is the University Mall Santa Claus.



I do not want to defame Santa Clause on the world wide web, but this guy is super creepy. I think it is because he wears a holiday shirt and suspenders instead of a Santa suit. It makes him look lazy, and very unlike Santa. I would not want to take my kids to see an old man who doesn't look like Santa. (Please read any uncomfortable thoughts into that last sentence, because that is how I feel.)

Goo, University Mall. Goo.

2 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

Hot damn...you are totally right! This guy looks like a pedophile who escaped from the local crazy house. What's with the pajamas? And the suspenders? To top it off, why the hell is he making that face! Creepy indeed.

Hali said...

"Goo."

Flashback to you-know-who. Almost as painful as the University Mall santa.