Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello. My name is Jennica Dorsey. I am prepared to die.




So, I am not sure what I am thinking, but I have signed up for my very first 5k. Now, this might not seem like a big deal for you, but this is coming from the girl who has always been the "artsy" one and certainly never the "athletic" one.

My sister and I will be attempting to run the Pony Express 5k in Eagle Mountain on June 6th. It is the easiest 5k in the state. I am scared to death. If you have any advice I would love to hear it. If you don't have any advice, I would appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

Jewls said...

Good luck! Do you have to run or can you walk? If walking/jogging is an option, I'll do it with you. I think you'll do great. : )

Rachel said...

Hey, I trained for the 10K and it was fun. And I am definitely not a athletic person, as you know. You will love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. You will do AWESOME. I don't have any advice because running is my nemisis, but I want to be good at it.