Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heather and Gunnar



My baby sister is all grown up and getting married! It is a little unbelievable, especially for those of us who still have a hard time seeing her any older than 16, but the countdown now stands at less then a month. June 12th is the date. It has all been a crazy whirlwind and I have a feeling that isl still going to be hard to believe once everything is said and done. Such is life. Little sisters are growing up all the time, and apparently that includes mine too.

Heather is marrying Gunnar Nelson. He is in the Navy and is stationed in Nevada. Heather moved out there a few months ago and is living with a very generous older couple in the area. They will be getting married here, and for that we are grateful. (Not that Reno isn't an extremely classy place) Anyway, Gunnar is a great kid. With him living in Nevada, I haven't been able to get to know him very well, but I did get to spend the better part of a Saturday with the happy couple a few weeks ago when we did their engagement photos. They are one very adorable and very goofy couple. We had a blast and the picture of them with the umbrella is my favorite one from the shoot.

Congratulations Heather and Gunnar!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Beautiful picture and exciting news, but yeah, I'm one of those people who still thinks she just graduated from high school.

sarah said...

Jen! I love the blog that is you! I love it so much that I felt you should receive an award- go to meanmommyacademy.blogspot.com to receive said award! And yes, I do use a 'pen' name. Call me silly...
-Sarah of the garlickness