Monday, March 2, 2009

Brandi Carlile


So, if you don't know me, please allow me to introduce myself; My name is Jennica, and I am a Brandi Carlile fan. And just so you know, it is very rare that I identify my self as a huge fan of anyone. I prefer to keep reality in check and remember that people are people, even if they do happen to be insanely talented or good looking. Keeping this in mind, Brandi Carlile is a very awesome "people". She is, in fact, an insanely talented and passionate artist. She is only a year older than me and keeps my hopes alive that someday I can be not only passionate, but insanely talented as well.

The night that I found out she was coming was the night before I left for Iowa. I was staying at my family's house so they could drive me to the airport, and of course I stayed up late chatting with my sister. All night long my sister was giddy over her new boyfriend - and I was giddy over the upcoming concert.

Brandi is one of those very rare artists that I honestly connect with. I do enjoy some good ridiculous pop music, but for me, that is what music is all about. Thanks Brandi!

April 18th at 8:00p.m. Tickets went on sale today and I already have mine! http://www.thestateroomslc.com Be there.

No comments: