Monday, December 8, 2008

FIRST PRIZE!

I won't lie. I love to win things. It may have something to do with the fact that I never win anything. Who knows? However, tonight was different! We made ginger bread (graham cracker) houses for FHE. Graham crackers are an interesting medium to work with and we all had to get a little creative to make things work. We ended up with a cottage, a trailer home, a tree house, the twin towers, and a crazy castle from a video game. Lindsay and I teamed up to create our masterpiece and lucky for us, the evening ended with a little friendly competition. One of the boys was eager to win the night, so he went out and found three impartial judges. By impartial I mean that he grabbed some random people out of our complex. And guess what, folks?! Two of three voted for US! WE were the winners of the night. I won!

3 comments:

Lindsay Pace said...

That is the most amazing treehouse/graham cracker building I have ever seen! All I have to say is hip-hip-hurray for damask!

Jeff and Ari said...

Because of this early success I believe you should consider a career switch - Graham Cracker Architecture perhaps?

Heather said...

I love love, lovej your snowy teeter-totter.