Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All Grown Up and Going to China!

Remember in Mulan when Mushu says, "My little baby is all grown up and saving China"? Well, I don't know that I will be saving the country, but I am going there! In just 44 days I will be flying off to China for 2 months. I will be taking a Performance Measurements class that is a part of my masters program and I am all at once excited and scared to death. Well, maybe not scared to death, but I am certainly nervous. I am mostly nervous about the class and getting along with my classmates. Many of them are halfway through or finished with their degree and that makes me feel VERY green. Traveling makes me only a little bit nervous. I love adventure and I love to see the world. I can't believe that I have had the incredible experiences that I have, especially when I remember being 19 and thinking that visiting the east coast was the impossible dream. Now I have seen the world and am so excited to see more of it. Adventure is a wonderful thing!

No comments: