Monday, November 16, 2009

Miss Jennica Goes to Washington

In just two and a half days I am going to be on a plane bound for our nation's capital! Hali and I are heading up a new ambassador program at work and will therefore be attending the National Conference on Student Leadership. It is possible that Lindsay will be coming along for the ride as well. (Shh! Don't tell!) We are more than a little bit thrilled. The Three Musketeers will reunite! None of us have ever been to D.C. and I feeling especially stoked for this trip. D.C. is one of the places that has been on my list of things I didn't think I would ever actually see. (This list continues to get exponentially smaller) Anyway, if you have any suggestions of must sees or must dos, please let me know!

1 comment:

Lindsay Pace said...

Miss Lindsay is going to Washington too!!! I am so stoked! We are going to have great times! Two Days!!!!