Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh, Hi.

Ok, so it's been a while. A long while. But I have been busy. Very busy. So busy, in fact, that I am at home convalescing. I am 99.9% sure that I have been busy and stressed to the point that my body finally said. "If you do not slow down, I will slow you down." I didn't slow down.

I am taking the GRE in 12 days, my sister is getting married in 14 days, I am taking an Intro to Teaching Seminary class, and I have more to do at work than I have ever had before.

And to top it all off, I now have the cold to end all colds. Well, maybe it isn't that bad, but it feels like it is. Especially when there is so much to be done! I have slept so much in the last 4 days that I am starting to feel like Rip Van Winkle. I have also imbibed an amount of DayQuil that is most likely illegal in at least 7 states. I hope to be back on my feet soon. Until then I am going to go hit the DayQuil again and crawl into bed...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Bummer :( Sorry you feel yucky, but it was fun to see you the other night! Good luck with the next few weeks.

Hali said...

Sleep tight, dear friend.

This too shall pass ;-)

Erika said...

I hope you feel better soon! I have a bad cold right now too...we are kindred spirits :)

Esther Perry said...

Did we discuss the CES classes thing? Did I tell you I took that course at UVU? I cannot remember if we did. Do you study with Bro. Bolli, or someone else?