Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beware the Purse Burglar!

Today was Valerie's last day at work. I am a little unsure what life in the office is going to be like without her. She is the only other person in this office (excepting our director) who has been in the office since I got here almost 4 years ago. You will be missed Val!

And to let her know that she would be missed, we threw a little Fiesta today. The party was super classy and consisted of one present (earrings, fashion mags and flowers) and Lays Potato Chips and Krispy Kreme donuts.

Well, in all the excitement of the party I left my purse on the table and walked away for a bit. When I returned it was gone, with this note having been left in it's place:




Whatever shall I do?

4 comments:

Jewls said...

I bet you anything it was Trevor. Hahaha. But I agree with the burglar, we do need raises, paid vacation, and slurpees at our next staff meeting. Haha! That's so funny! I hope you got your purse back! Our Ambassador Retreat is going to be so amazing...

Hali said...

I know... just ban Trevor from the partay (I mean Ambassador Retreat) this week. That'll teach him!

Jim and Val said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! (it might have been my idea...)

Jeff and Ari said...

Oh my goodness! Where is Val going?