Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for:

Blogging, because it passes the time...
Lindsay, who will watch ANTM with me.
Hali, who makes me laugh late at night.
Art, because it speaks to me.
David Bowie, just because.
Erin Cotten, who makes Logan a worthwhile place to visit.
My job, for supporting my wild lifestyle.
My apartment, even though it is Fort Knox.
Sephora, for inspiration.
My calling, for restoring perspective.
Internet TV, for keeping me up to date and entertained.
Chuck and Sarah, Ned and Chuck, and Pam and Jim, for giving me hope.
My family, (Chariots of Fire theme) Commitment John, commitment!
My freak of nature dating week, for reminding me that I am not a freak of nature.
Leilani, who loves me enough to send me art.
Val, who kills me at Mario Kart.
Travel, for keeping things interesting.
My camera, because it lets the world see how I see the world.
Macaroni and Cheese, you know why.
The gym, for always being there for me, even though I neglect it so.
IKEA, for giving me an outlet when I am stressed and providing me with cheap Swedish goods.
The beach, for connecting me with who I really am and what really matters.
Vanessa, for Rock Band and Guitar Hero (and covert operations!)
Ari, for keeping me well advised.
Unlimited text and the people who text me.
Skinny jeans, because I never thought they would work, but they do.
Music, because it fuels me.
My guitar, for making me feel like a super star. Thanks guitar!
Mervyns, because it is going out of business.
Homemade Oreos, Hali's Homemade Oreos (to be specific).
The cold, because it gives me a reason to bundle up and drink hot chocoalte.
Books, because they make me smart.
National Holidays, for giving me a break and a reason to celebrate!

1 comment:

Hali said...

And I am grateful for my dear roommate, workmate, churchmate Jennica who will eat my cooking, humor me when I'm in crazy moods, keep me well-advised, write me crazy notes in sacrament mtgs (and let's be honest, all other church mtgs) let me in at 2:30 in the morning, plan my adventures, and better yet, go on such adventures with me!
[Sigh] I'm thankful for my Jennica. ;)